Friday, August 30, 2013

First Day of School 2013




School is underway, and the kids are finishing their first week!

Ains is in 4th grade this year and is thus far really enjoying her new teacher, Mrs. Walker.  I get to hear lots and lots and lots about her every day. 

Owen is in second grade and has 2 teachers.  Mrs. Mouser and Mrs. Rowe.  The only things I know about Owen's teachers come from other moms.  According to Owen everything is "fine". 

Emmie didn't technically start school yet.  Her preschool starts on Tuesday.  But she did get to meet her teacher on the kids first day of school!  I was just grateful for her to have something to do that day.  I was worried Emmie would be bored, but thus far I think she has enjoyed having the house be her domain again...plus she has had several playdates in there as well to keep her busy.  These are a couple of the girls Emmie will be spending a good deal of time with this year....

1 comment:

KT said...

Your kids are so cute. :)