Monday, November 30, 2009

Hands


I'm pretty sure this is how little Emmie spent the vast majority of her time in the womb. I am sure of this for 2 reasons.

1. She insists on having her hands near her face. She gets mad when they're not there. Eating has proven to be a challenge for her because, unfortunately for her, she does not yet have control of her hands and they often times get in the way. Causing her much anguish. I'm pretty sure she spent some time chewing on her fingers as well. It was almost like she had been practicing the skill for months. Which has made her think that she needs to have something in her mouth at all times as well. Thank heavens for pacifiers!
2. I used to get this creepy feeling like someone was rubbing my pelvic bone...I'm pretty sure it was her.

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

#2 made me laugh a lot. I really hope it was her and that there isn't someone still left in there.

Sheri said...

#2 made me laugh out loud. You really crack me up. v =)