Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without...



Pilgrim and Indian Feast at school!
(Ains was hilarious because she went through the line and got a teeny amount of food. Then she realized she liked the doughnuts and kept going back but would only get one or 2 little pieces at a time. I think she made 10 trips back to the food table for 2 bites of food each time!)

Time spent with family talking and playing games!
Game of choice this year...Hand and Foot.
College kids home to visit!
Syd and Michael both met Emmie for the first time.

Cinnamon rolls!

Made by Michael this year.


Approximately 5 photo shoots and 500 pictures taken by dad!

We just need to teach Dad how headbands are supposed to be worn.


Time spent with cousins.

Eating an insane amount of fabulous food!



And getting out the Christmas tree and decorating for Christmas!!!


Although this year it hasn't seemed much like Christmas yet. I think we were so focused on Emmie that Christmas snuck up on us. And I did my Christmas shopping so early that I haven't been out there in the hustle and bustle. But we'll welcome the holiday season none the less!

3 comments:

EJ said...

Emmie is so pretty! She's a good combination of Ains and Owen, I think. I wish I could see her, although Ash would probably attack and scratch her, so maybe it's a good thing we don't live close.

Ashlee said...

Emmie is gorgeous!! I love her dark hair. I was thinking and hoping that Lily would be born with dark hair but it was not to be. Instead her hair is turning strawberry-blonde. What the...?

Anonymous said...

Um, your baby is a super-baby! Look at her holding her head up! She's adorable.

**KT