Monday, November 23, 2009

Life's Lessons

Ains and I both learned something this weekend....

Ains learned that beef is the inside of a cow.
There was a moment of shock on her face, a look of disgust, and then she continued eating her roast.
That's my little meat eater!


I learned that SOMETIMES husbands are right!

I got a very sudden 'flu' on Friday and suffered through feeling achy and awful until Saturday night I finally conceded and admitted that I most likely had mastitis like John had been saying all weekend. I called the doctor, got on antibiotics immediately, and I'm feeling much better now. If only I had listened to John sooner...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no......I've had mastitis. It is miserable. Glad you are feeling better!

**KT

EJ said...

Mastitis sounds awful. I'm sorry. It's a good thing I never got that or I would probably never even attempt breast feeding again. Ains is so funny. I guess that would probably be kind of gross and weird thing to find out for the first time.

shellydinger said...

I cannot think of anything worse than mastitis. Hurray for drugs!