Monday, April 12, 2010

Well that didn't last long.

Yesterday I was released from my calling...again.
I had a calling I loved and I got released after only having it for a couple of months.
Now I'm the second counselor in the primary. Planning sharing time will definately be my least favorite part of this calling. I suppose I should just learn to love it.
John and I have a bet going on for how long that will last...... His bet is one month.
Seriously, we've lived in this ward for just over 3 years and this will be my 5th calling. Either I get moved because I never quite cut it, or because I'm cool and everyone is fighting over me.
I'll choose to believe it's because I'm so cool so as not to hurt my pride!

7 comments:

Alene said...

I'll go with cool, too.

Melanie said...

I definitely think people are fighting over you. Primary will be fun for you, but I'M SO SORRY you'll have to plan sharing time now!

Dinger said...

I hear the president is a tirant. . .some might go as far as to say "Karl Marx" like. Good luck. :)

Dinger said...

P.S. I hear her husband has horrible hygiene!!! LOL

Dinger said...

I got to thinking that maybe people will be offended and think my last two comments were horribly rude. . .so please let them know that it's okay for a sister to say such nasty things about her brother!! Erin would know I was kidding. . .right??

Elizabeth said...

Sharing time was one of my favorite parts of being in the presidency! I had a blast making a fool of myself in front of the kids :) I know what you mean about having a lot of callings. I think I was a Primary teacher for 6 weeks before they made me the organist/ward choir pianist. In five years, I have had 8 callings, 4 of which were piano or organ related. I've been the Primary pianist twice in this ward alone... Good luck! Just pull out your teacherly skills and college homework assignments. I've seen you fingerpainting...while I was reading the tax code...

SD and EJ said...

At least you won't get bored with any of your callings. And I agree with the whole sharing time thing. I don't really know why, but it's pretty much the least fun thing ever.