Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Budding Photographer

John has had several photo shoots the last little while. And not to brag or anything, but I think the shots he got were really good!
He took pictures of the kids to match the family picture we took a while ago.
(These pictures are strait out of the camera. So with a few edits they'll look even better! )

(It's killing me that I didn't notice her skewompus strap until after we were home...arghh!)




He also took some baby pictures for my sisters neighbor. He was a cute baby and John got some great shots. These have been edited. And I think they turned out really well. Hopefully the family of the baby does too!


Last night we went to the park again and John took some pictures of Kortney's family.
And in less than 300 shots I think there were a few keepers.
(These need a few edits too, but they look pretty good as is.)


John is the photographer and I am the assistant. I try to position people and take care of the minor adjustments, like hand positions or a weird hair.
For amateurs we do okay, and hopefully with some more practice we'll get even better.
So who else wants their picture taken????

7 comments:

Alene said...

I agree. They look really good. And the older the kids get, the more they all are starting to look like siblings.

SD and EJ said...

Tell John he has to take my family pictures when you guys come in October. You're still coming, right? All those pictures look so good. And you have beautiful children. :)

jdinger said...

Please note: Except for the baby pictures, the others have not been processed yet. They are straight out of the camera and will look better when I touch them up.

Anonymous said...

They look awesome!

**KT

Kohl said...

Will you come down to Utah and take our family pictures? These look great!

Sheri said...

Do you come to Ohio for photo shoots? : ) What a fun thing to do together. You have to read on my blog about our cat getting stuck in a tree. I though of you when I posted it because I can hear you laughing with me about it. : ) You're the best!

Sheri said...

Nice job on the newborn pics, those are tough to get. And, I saw Sheri posted right above me and I momentarily wondered if I had already posted here and totally forgot about it. =)