Monday, September 13, 2010

Walker...

As of today I officially consider Emmie a walker. Up until now she would only take a couple of steps at a time and then fall. It's like she was trying to run. And unfortunately her legs just wouldn't move that fast. But today she really got her balance.






And what's really cool is that yesterday at church she figured how to stand up without holding on to anything. It was pretty cool. The guy behind me at church was watching her try to figure it out and when she finally stood up in the middle of the isle I think he might have been more excited than I was! And she figured out how to turn while walking today too. I'm pretty sure she's some sort of physical genius.
(Also, I'm pretty sure John is cursing my name right now for the blurriness of the pictures. But you don't know what I had to go through to get them!)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

The third picture is my favorite. She looks so proud of herself. But babies just grow up way too fast.

shellydinger said...

I think those first 4 deserve to be in a frame together. They're better than video!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so cute. Babies learning to walk are the best.

**KT

Ashlee said...

I can NOT believe she is walking. She is an early walker, right, or is Lily just really behind? She is adorable.