Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gross

I have had to deal with a few gross things this week.

(Please do not continue to read if you don't want to hear about it.........John)

baby poop

goose poop

kid poop

dog poop

and today paper in Emmies poopy diaper. The only reason I noticed it was that there was a word written on it. it said "open". it was weird.

a centipede (technically I yelled at John and made him deal with this one)

spiders

baby puke (which is not at gross as normal puke, but still gross)

bugs in my oatmeal (good thing I noticed them at the end of the container so we were able to get some extra protein)

My life is so glamorous!!!!

3 comments:

Alene said...

Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Um, wait a second.....are you talking about me or you here? Cause this very well could be a post about ME! :) Well, except for the goose poop. Huh?

**KT

Kohl said...

I was thinking the same things as KT. Isn't the life of a mother glamorous!:)