Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crash!

My precious new car has now already been in a fender bender! Yesterday in the school parking lot as I was dropping off kids, a lady decided she wanted to get around me and apparently didn't give herself enough room. She dented and practically tore off my bumper. The entire front bumper and headlight need replaced. I'm glad she's insured because the damage came to $2200! Sure am glad I'm not paying!

But I have to give the lady that hit me some credit, she's been very apologetic and filed a claim with her insurance company quickly and admitted full fault. Now we're just waiting on her insurance company to get everything ready and a rental car lined up so we can get ours in the shop.


I just hope it all goes smoothly, insurance companies can be such a pain! They already tried one sly move on me yesterday. I'll be grateful when this is all done.

2 comments:

Alene said...

I htae care accidents, even when they are just fender benders. I'm sorry.

SD and EJ said...

That's crazy there was that much damage! Car accidents are the worst.