Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter...a bit late

We did all the Easter festivities this year. And if you look at these pictures you will see the proof.


Cute Easter outfits were worn(although Emmie was the only one that scored a new Easter outfit this year.)
I'm thinking we need a photo shoot where the kids are a bit more posed.


We dyed Easter eggs.

The kids looked for Easter eggs and baskets. All the kids were able to find theirs before we headed off to stake conference.

We hunted for Easter eggs with friends at the annual Ball Family eater egg hunt. I'm glad that our friends like us enough to invite us 2 years in a row!

And here we have another lovely shot of Owen all dressed up.

Oh, and we ate prime rib, which was delicious. But I didn't take a picture of that. And we met Syd's boyfriend Cy. And I think that was all.

3 comments:

Alene said...

Ains is starting to look so grown up. I have a 2nd grade student that I just love, I think mainly because she looks so much like Emmie. So I think of Emmie every day.

shellydinger said...

I love the candid real life shots. That's all we have of me and my siblings growing up. Ainsley and Emmie look so much alike. Love it.

Ashlee said...

Short. Sweet. And to the point. I like that.