Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Beach

After 2 full days of Disney we took a bit of a break.  We slept in and headed to the beach for the day.  Our kids had never seen the beach.  I wish we would have had 2 days there.  The kids looked for sea shells and played in the water for hours.  I found myself wishing that I lived somewhere near enough to the ocean that we could do day trips there. 





While we were there we met some friends!  Well, our kids met them, John and I have known them all along.  Johns high school friends Jamie and Jason Kinder just happened to be at Disneyland when we were.  And we ran into them 3 times in Disneyland!  What are the chances of that!?
We met up at the beach and our kids played for hours.  It was great.  The kids had fun, the adults had fun, and Ains and Owen got a break from fighting with each other!

We also went out to dinner with them that night.  It was really great to catch up with them, and completely random that it happened in LA!

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

It looks beautiful. I'm surprised it isn't more crowded - even for October. (and Emmie's swimsuit is adorable!)