Monday, May 18, 2009

He might look cute

This one has had a mind of his own lately. Talk about terrible two's. I think that John and I are both ready to pull our hair out! I've never met a more determined child. Telling Owen 'No' does not mean he is unable to do something...it just means that he will not be receiving help for the object of his desire and he will have to find a way to do it himself. This is why I am constantly finding candy wrappers, popsicle wrappers, ice cream sandwich wrappers (all kept out of reach BTW) in the freezer or in my cupboards. That is why he wears his underwear backward with his dress socks for hours on end. Nothing is out of bounds for him....except the top of his closet, he has yet to get that high.

And to top it off he talks now, and is a little embarrassing too.

Picture this...
Sacrament meeting,
During the middle of the sacrament,
The chapel is unusually quiet,
Owen LOUDLY announces...
"I TOOT!"

Not at all embarrassing!

2 comments:

Val said...

Too funny. I still think he's cute!

Anonymous said...

Whenever you post something like this I have visions of what my future will be like! :)

And yes, he is cute!

**KT