Monday, May 18, 2009

I like to ride my bicycle...

(Am I the only one that knows the Bicycle Song or are you singing it in your head like I had intended with the title of this post???)

John has been working with Ains on the whole bike thing for a few weeks now. Her progress was slowed some due to bad weather and illness, but she hopped back on Saturday (and after an initial breakdown) she did pretty well. She still can't start or stop by herself, but once she gets going she can ride for quite a while by herself! She got to the point where she was having fun and had more confidence (thanks to her lucky rock she found) and John got quite the workout. I think that will a little more regular practice she will be riding by herself in no time!

1 comment:

Dancing Queen said...

Sorry, don't know the song. Yea for Ains!