Monday, May 17, 2010

Ice Skating and Ribs

The newest game at our house is ice skating. It looks a little painful to me, but the kids don't seem to mind.

(I think the lego blocks have been the best toys in our house. They have been everything from ice skates, to a wii (John made me feel guilty when the kids were playing on their block wii), to houses, musical instruments, and tons of other random things under the sun. I guess that means it's a good toy!)
Also, John wanted me to do a post dedicated to the ribs he made on Sunday. He's been wanting to make them since he brought home special rub and bbq sauce from Memphis.
Ains and Owen were scared to eat them at first because of the bone, but after they manned up and tried it, they both decided they were awesome! Check out Ainsley with her pinky all proper and popped up, while the grease and sauce runs down her hands and face.

The rub and bbq sauce were great, but I thought the ribs were a little fatty. But that's my bad. Maybe there is some trick to buying good ribs that I am not familiar with.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Costco pork ribs are our favorite - but I'll take ribs any way I can get them! Love the idea of wii lego remotes - kids are so creative!