Monday, May 31, 2010

Change of Plans

Right now I should be posting pictures of the fun we had at Bruneau Sand Dunes with the kids. Pictures of the kids climbing and sliding down the dunes. Maybe a few shots of kids covered in sand or playing with their friends. Perhaps a family picture. Maybe a shot of the yummy food we packed for a picnic.

But instead I'll spare you and not post a picture of what we did instead today. Poor Ains woke up at 6:30 throwing up and didn't stop until 2:30. I think we were all a little disappointed that we were home bound with sickness instead of out on a fun day trip.


But we'll have to take a rain check and head out to the dunes another day. And next time I might not invite anyone to go with us so I don't feel so lame when we have to cancel. And I'll post the pictures then.


On the other hand, we have managed to cram A LOT of wii and 2 movies into the day so far. Just as fun, right?

1 comment:

lisa said...

isnt that just how life works sometimes?!! Your the fun planner and then you dont get to join in so you know your missing out... sorry you didnt get to go! Hope ains is better :)