Monday, June 7, 2010

I can't believe I forgot to post this!

A few weeks ago Owen and John headed out on their second father/son's outing. And this time they even made it overnight! (Probably because they stayed in someone's camper, which might have been a one time occurrence for them because I heard John won the snoring award!)

I'm sure they did all sorts of manly things. They came home dirty and tired, so I'm assuming a good time was had by all.

This is a picture of Owen with his little friend Jaron.
And this picture just cracks me up because of the look on Owen's face. Maybe he didn't have a good time! :o)
While the boys were away the girls had a cleaner sort of fun. Although I have no photographic proof because John had the camera so I have no pictures.

Ains was in charge of the night. She chose to go to dinner at Cafe Ole'. Then we dropped in for a visit at a girl party that our friends were having. Then we came home and ate ice cream from the carton while we watched "The Princess and the Frog." The next morning we slept in and then gave ourselves manicures and pedicures. We actually had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Owen's face! Hilarious!

**KT

EJ said...

Your girls night sounds so fun! EJ thinks it looks like Owen is holding a can of beer in that picture. :)

Sheri said...

I'm so impressed you got John to take pics at the Father/Son, Derek wouldn't even take the camera with him! I loved that outing - I sent my two oldest with their dad and had a great night just meet and that baby, whoo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

I can neither admit or deny if it is beer that Owen is drinking. What happens at fathers and sons, stays at fathers and sons.