Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jealous

The other day I decided it was time to store, display, or throw away a HUGE stack of projects Ains had brought home from kindergarten the last few days of school. I kept the ones I wanted, snuck a few in the garbage, and then let Ains hang the ones she couldn't bear to part with in her room.

Owen was very jealous. And since he didn't have a huge stack of art projects readily available to hang on his wall he went and grabbed the tape and improvised.

I still don't know if my the handcuffs or the stuffed bunny taped to the wall is my favorite!

And on a completely unrelated note...........

Emmie prefers to sleep on her side or on her tummy. After one of her tummy naps I was amazed that I could see her hand print so clearly on her face. Fingernails, skin rolls, and all! You might have to make the picture bigger to fully appreciate the detail.
Emmie gave me a particularly hard time as I was trying to get this shot....so please ignore the fact that I'm squeezing her face while she's trying to lick my hand.

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

I got such a good laugh out of the handcuffs on his wall. Very clever solution Owen!

EJ said...

That little hand print is so cute! And the handcuffs are definitely my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Owen is hilarious . . . and I love how she is trying to lick you. My baby licks/eats anything that comes near his face.

**KT

Elizabeth said...

That hand print is awesome! And the bunny is my favorite. He's definitely trying to get a message across to you -- something about "hare cuffs". I think it's a new type of cuff link.

Ashlee said...

I too can't decide between the handcuffs or bunny! That is so funny.