Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Although I don't have the pictures to prove it...I'm pretty sure I out did myself this year. Since John is the amazing father that he is, (Seriously. He is. He does tons around the house and to help out with the kids...more than a lot of Dad's I know. And because of that the kids adore him) this year I gave him his true hearts desire.........

A banana chair.

Yep, that's what he wanted and that's what he got. In fact for a while I had 2 in my possession for him. It's a long story, so I'll spare you the details, but he can now play his wii games 90's style. Nice. The kids also outdid themselves and made sweet videos of themselves dancing to the Black Eyed Peas song, 'Tonight's gonna be a good night." Which is both hilarious and sweet.

Happy Father's day John. We love you!

1 comment:

SD and EJ said...

That's an awesome gift! And, when Ash was a baby, she loved that Black Eyed Peas song. Seriously. It was weird. :)