Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures I Found on my Camera

I found a picture that showed off Emmie's teeth. And since I know several of you have lost sleep wondering what she looked like with teeth, I thought I would go ahead and post a picture so you could have more restful nights!
I also found these next three pictures. I have no idea where I was when they were taken...so they caught me by surprise and I thought they were hilarious!
I still can't figure out what they were trying to be.


I also found these 2 of Emmie. This girl is desperate to be on the move! She rolls and scoots and gets up on her hands and knees but has yet to figure out how to crawl. She'll be into EVERYTHING soon, I'm sure of it!!!
When I first looked at this picture I thought John took it to show Emmie rolling around on the floor. Then I remembered that one night while I was at a meeting Emmie just fell asleep on the floor while John was with her. I still can't believe she did that. She is one that needs to be laid in her bed or wrestled with for an hour to go asleep...she NEVER just goes to sleep in random places!
Still cute though!




And here we have Owen's self bandaging. He scraped his knee and has been caring for it himself (I don't think he could be more independent if he tried). Quite the bandage, huh?!


And lastly a picture that just makes me chuckle. I think it's because somehow they were all caught at slightly off moments so they almost look a little scared mid smile. Definitely frame worthy!

2 comments:

EJ said...

Such cute kids! It makes me excited for Cohen to get a little older. And I'm very impressed with Owen's bandaid.

shellydinger said...

That sleeping picture is great. Maybe you should put her to bed surrounded by toys and she can just wear herself out.