Monday, June 28, 2010

You Decide

I'm not sure whether today should be labeled swim day, or poop day. So I'll let you decide.

It was supposed to be a lazy summer swim day. Just a lazy summer swim day. We had friends over all morning and early afternoon to play outside in the water. And boy did they play. Between the mini pool, sprinkler, slip 'n slide, and otter pops, the kids spend hours outside. It was great! I remember days like that when I was little. Days where you would spend the entire day in your swim suit. So here is the shot I got of my kids in their suits having some down time after their hours in the sun (cause I'm lame and didn't take any pictures outside), waiting to go swimming again for family home evening. Sounds like a nice day huh?
But this little one tried to steal the show, and turn it into a poop day. She did this by surprising me after her morning nap with a huge blowout. In her crib. Poop had squished out all over her bed. And the most disgusting things was that her little hands were covered in the poop she had been playing in. And her little mouth had poop around it. That's right! Emmie ate poop today!!!!!! I'm still completely disgusted. She, however, seems to be completely indifferent to the nastiness that occurred today. I guess she won't be scarred for life. Only her mother will. Oh, and you're welcome for not posting a picture of said nastiness.

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

That makes me so sick. There are so many things about babies that are just so gross. At least she's super cute. :)

Alene said...

Poor Emmie!