Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Equality on Valentine's Day


This Valentine's day was very nice. But I have to admit that the gift giving wasn't quite fair. A couple of weeks ago I got Ainsley a cute shirt, some Valentine's candy, and a cute little bucket for it to go in. I couldn't' t find any cute shirts for Owen, and he can't have candy, so I gave up for the day. As time went on I thought, "A 6 month old will never know the difference." So I have to admit I gave up and didn't even bother getting him a gift. John was very thoughtful and brought home some pretty flowers for Ains and I. I noticed that the girls in the family did a lot better than the boys when the gifts were tallied. Are we the only family that favors girls on this holiday? I have to thank the two grandmas or else owen would have been completely forgotten.

1 comment:

Kohl said...

Jess,
I am don't know if it is inequality or that Mom's don't have any brains left after having kids. I could not think of anything to get Nate, but of course, he brought home nice gifts for me and the boys. I hope I get some brains back someday! :)
Shauna