Thursday, February 8, 2007

Tantrum

Today everyone was in a good mood when we returned from dance class. Ainsley was excited and showing me what she learned today. I asked her what she wanted for lunch and I got the usual reply of "butter-honey". I made her sandwich and then decided to try something new and cut her sandwiches in to triangles. I assumed something different would be fun and would make her sandwich that much better. I was wrong. As soon as I told Ains that I cut her sandwich into triangles she started crying, screaming, and telling me that she didn't like triangles. That is when I took the picture. I did eventually get her to eat, she ate the whole thing. I guess the triangles do taste similar to squares after all. After lunch and the tantrum were over she came to me and said, "Sorry I don't like triangles mom." I thought it was very funny.

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

I think it is hillarious that you took a picture!