Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Photo Shoot


















The last few times I took Ainsley in to get her pictures taken I was a little disappointed. Plus I was spending a ton on pictures I didn't necessarily like. So I've decided to do their portraits on my own. John helped me this summer and we got some cute ones of Ains. I attempted pictures yesterday, and 52 pictures later, I had a few cute ones. Believe it or not, it was easier to get cute shots of Owen than Ains. If I say "smile" or "say cheese" I get a ridiculous look from Ainsley. For a while I was able to have her say other things and catch a cute smile, but no longer. I finally gave up on trying to get one of them together where they were both smiling. Owen was getting tired and so I figured one with just Ainsley smiling would have to do. We'll have to attempt this again in the spring or summer when coming up with backgrounds will be easier because we can
just go outside.




1 comment:

Kohl said...

Jess,
Ainsley and Owen are so cute! I agree with you about spending to much on pictures that you don't really like. Good idea taking your own, I think they turned out great!
Shauna