Sunday, May 25, 2008

A few words...

Now that Owen has decided that talking might be worth trying, I decided to share a few of his words with you. Mostly I just wanted to share my favorite word of his with you. I just love it when he says "hello." I think I like it so much because it reminds me of Squiggy on Lavern and Shirley(I tried to find a video of Squiggy doing his famous 'hello' and couldn't...what is this world coming to??? I guess that those of you who aren't huge Lavern and Shirley fans will just have to listen to Owen's 'hello' and know that it resembles someone famous!). I also need to thank Ains for helping me think of words to have Owen say...what a great helper!

6 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

How cute! I am impressed that he will sit there for you. The minute I break out the camera hayden has to run right at it and start touching it.

The Marshall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinger said...

I can hear Squiggy!!! That was great!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable Jess!

**KT

Anonymous said...

Wow. When he decides to do something, he really does it big!!

SD and EJ said...

I've never seen Laverne and Shirley, but he is so, so cute!