Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In case you missed it...



Ainsley's third recital was last night. She looked so adorable. She loved posing with her umbrella. She came up with several funky poses all on her own. She did a great job on her dance. I was so proud of her! I could tell she was really concentrating because her face was serious during her whole performance. She told me that she wasn't nervous at all this time...I didn't know she had been nervous before. What a cutie! Here is a fuzzy, distant video of her dancing to 'Singin' in the Rain'. Notice how she keeps looking down to make sure she is on her "spot." I thought it was cute how concerned she was about being in the right place. Enjoy...and I totally apologize that I have no clue how to get the good recording from the camcorder onto the computer, this will just have to do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

**KT

SD and EJ said...

I know this is the exact same comment I leave on every post about Ains, but she is so super cute! She looks so pretty in that third picture.

Dinger said...

She is adorable. Let us know when she has another performance, Maddie would love to see Ains.

shellydinger said...

I love the pictures, especially that she came up with the poses. What personality.

Val said...

She did such a good job! Claire loved watching her friend dance!

Val said...

She did such a good job! Claire loved watching her friend dance!

Kohl said...

Ainsley looks so cute. I think ballet is such a great talent for girls! (I did it for 8 years!) :) Keep Ainsley involved with it as long as she loves it!