Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home Alone

John left this morning for his big Seattle trip. He's headed up there with my dad and our brother in law to watch 2 Red Sox games. They went last year too and have had this trip planned for months. I'm a mean wife and told John that this had to be his Birthday present...So Happy Birthday John! He's been REALLY excited. I'm sure he'll have a great time...I'm just hoping that those of us left behind to hold down the fort have a great time as well. It is Memorial Day after all!

4 comments:

Heather I. said...

Haha, I remember last year when he was at the same game we went to up there, funny! You'll survive, how long is he gone?

Kohl said...

You are so nice to let John leave you home alone to hold the fort down. I would never be so kind to my hubby. I'm sure you'll survive and then John owes you one! :)

Elizabeth said...

That is the creepiest Home Alone picture I've ever seen!!!

jessica said...

Liz...I didn't notice the Michael Jackson in the background until you said that! That is super creepy, maybe I should delete it? Nah.