Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thanks Mel

I just need to thank Melanie for linking to The Pioneer Woman on her blog because, out of boredom one day I clicked on it out of curiosity and discovered this. We made up a massive batch on Sunday and they were all I dreamed they would be. Now I fully intend to make more of her recipes because I'm sure they will be amazing too. I'm thinking these might be next...Mother's Day perhaps? So check out the pioneer woman, I added her link to my list. I swear I get sucked in and stay for too long every time I visit.

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love her recipes! Penne a la Betsy (it has shrimp in it) is to die for, and even James' love love loves the Marlboro Man sandwiches - chicken and steak. Her recipes really are just as good as they look!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Now I understand the desire for comments! :) As far as pioneer woman........she's AWESOME! I made her "Apple Dumplings" and let me tell you, that are absolutely WONDERFUL! They are so yummy, you must try them.
**Katie

jessica said...

Was it the apple dumplings with mountain dew...I saw those and wanted to try them. They looked weird enough to be awesome!