Monday, May 5, 2008

Nature Center

Today was Ainsley's preschool field trip to the Nature Center. The kids had a lot of fun. Owen loved looking at the fish, he was completely enthralled with them. While Ains had fun running around with friends. We all came home tired...I guess that means we all had fun!

Ainsley's class.

Ainsley pointing out the fish.
Ainsley and Abby.
Notice the fish and Owen's look on his face in the reflection.
I just thought this picture looked awesome. For some reason in all of the pictures I was getting of Owen his face was completely white. But in this one his reflection looked cool, especially with all of those fish in the background. Boy, you'd think I was a professional...okay, maybe not, maybe this photo is just a weird fluke that only I think looks cool?!

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Fun! And I am very impressed with your picture taking skills.

Dinger said...

I love the MK Nature Center. It is such a perfect time to go too! Don't you love this weather?? Finally!!

The Marshall Family said...

You should start a photography business...and call it "Reflections." Your pic would be the ad. :)