Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

I've seen this on a few people's blog now and thought it sounded kind of interresting. I'ts always funny to hear what other people remember about you, so I thought I'd give it a try.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what people remember about you!

Please be sure to only leave comments that make me look good! Just kidding, I don't care what you write...I just want to hear it!

9 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

I remember in high school Jessica was trying to drive my stick shift car...and not doing very well. We were all laughing very hard and there was pee involved!

SD and EJ said...

I remember eating dinner at that little basement apartment you guys had in Provo. Where was that? And I remember you would always come visit me in my dorm my freshman year and I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Remember when we put on all kinds of crazy makeup and did our hair all funky and then went to the boys dorms to visit them? ha ha.....that was fun.

And I always tell people I had a crazy roommate that would go out barefoot in the first snow storm each year. Good times.

**KT :)

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey Jess, I remember meeting you when I came down to Provo and visited Sheri. And then we ended up in the same BYU student ward, and now your sister-in-law is MY sister-in-law. So weird.

Maren

Val said...

I loved it when Karalenn had her knee surgery and was on crutches and for some reason we were all riding in the back of Josh's and my old red pickup truck and laughing our heads off and I don't know why!

Elizabeth said...

two words: upholstery dancing

Aimee said...

The endless hours of making cards on our huge apartment counters....oh I miss that counter!!

Aimee said...

and you too of course!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time we met you. After you left, Steve and I turned to each other in amazement and said, "Wow! Did you ever think John would be smart enough to choose someone that good!?!" Beautiful, smart AND nice!!