Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Who would have thought?

We have had some crazy days lately. The good crazy though. Fun filled summer days, complete with running from place to place, playing, and being wet. So today I thought we would spend a day recuperating before the fourth. One of the theaters here plays free movies two mornings a week for kids. So we called a few friends and headed off to the theater this morning to watch this...
What surprised me is that when we got home we were all exhausted. Just as exhausted as we seem to be after a morning of playing. It was fun though. Ains loved the movie, Owen loved parts of the movie, I loved being in the air conditioning (although I broke a sweat a few times from wrestling with Owen). And so now after our exhausting morning at the theater...we are all going to go get some rest!

5 comments:

Kohl said...

As much as it might drive me crazy, I enjoy just staying home sometimes. It is easier than wrestling the kids. We haven't seen that movie yet. We will have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Ok, what is the deal with FREE stuff in Boise?? (Free lunch at the park, and now this) I am so jealous! Although I would be having a serious wrestling match with my son too, and he is only 6 mos old!

And I agree, these summer days can really exhaust us too. We are resting up for the 4th, as well.

**KT

Dinger said...

My kids were there at the movies today too. They saw the TMN Turtles movie. I love Boise!

Aimee said...

Free movie?? That's awesome!! I wish they did that here in AF!

Val said...

I think all the heat is making everyone tired no matter what you're doing! What a fun idea to go to the theater! I think it always makes movies so much better!