Saturday, June 28, 2008

Popstar!

Lately Ains has been into pop stars. I'm not sure why. The only thing I can think of that would have effected her this way would be the few episodes of Hannah Montana she has seen. Out of the blue she started showing us how pop stars did things. Like how they said good-bye, danced, and even how they carry bottles of ketchup. Here is a video of her demonstrating how a pop star dances. Amazingly enough, she is holding back in this video...she's usually a lot more jerky(I think the necklace she is holding on to is throwing her off). She kind of reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld. I'm afraid she might have inherited her mother's dance skills.

BTW:She keeps looking to her right so that she can see her reflection in the TV...too cute!

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I am so glad that I now know how pop stars open doors. I've been wondering about that for a while. She is so super cute!

shellydinger said...

Hailey loved that video. I can't wait to start opening doors like a pop star!

Val said...

That is awesome! Claire really wants to be a rock star, too! Maybe they should form a group!

Karalenn Hippen said...

That is so funny. I wish I could see how pop stars hold ketchup bottles too. I know she's being a pop star and all, but I can't believe how much older she looks in this video. :) crazy.