Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pay it Forward....DONE!

Months ago I agreed to this pay it forward thing on my blog. And I'm proud to say that I finally finished! I made things for Matt, Steph, and Maria. Matt and Steph got a magnet board. This was actually Maria's idea (which is why I had to come up with something else to give her). I just painted some old frames, stuck in the metal, and made some little magnets to stick on it.
Maria got a bunch of homemade cards.
So, as promised in my original post, I didn't make anything grand...but I did make something. And now I'm done so I never have to think of it again!

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

I'm sorry I missed out. If you ever have me for Christmas I'd like one of each! I really think your cards are so fun to get!

SD and EJ said...

Thanks so much, Jess! I loved mine. And Goob's magnets are so cool!

The Marshall Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited! Thanks.