Thursday, October 29, 2009

It Snowed

Can you see it?

Okay, so it flurried for about 10 minutes...but Owen got to enjoy the brief minute of the magic.

(Please ignore the fact that Owen is blurry, I forgot the rules when setting the camera, and the moment was over before I figured it out...just pretend that I took an amazing shot!)

Just for fun:

Owen quotes as of late....

After John pointed out that Owen's feet were big, John asked Owen if he was going to grow tall. Owen's response, "That why I three!"
A lot of Owen's answers begin with "that why."

When trying to get people to stop talking and listen to him he can be heard yelling, "Hear this! Hear this!"

Owen's most popular catch phrase is, "I tols nu" (I told you). He uses it all the time...but what is funny is when he uses it wrong. Like when he was struggling getting on his feetie pj's by himself so I jumped in and showed him how and then he told me, "See, I tols nu!" To which I replied, "No, I told you!" But he would have none of that. I now know that disputations with a 3 year old are fruitless.

2 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I love the snow! We had a pretty big storm on Tuesday and there is still some snow on the grass. And Owen is so cute, blurry or not.

shellydinger said...

Snow is a swear word in my mind. I'm glad it's there and not here. I got a good laugh out of Owen's "I told you". Love it.