Friday, October 2, 2009

It's a little sad...

I'm a little too proud of the black sticks I made for Halloween. Enough so that it's a little sad.

More specifically these black sticks, that I cut out of my mom's neighbor's yard, and then spray painted black. So it was free, and I though of it all on my own, and I think they turned out nice and Halloweeny looking. Maybe I'll add a little bit of spider web to finish off the look. Did I mention I'm ridiculously proud of these sticks.

Sad, I know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your sticks! Super cute, way to go! :)

**KT

EJ said...

Not sad at all. They are totally cute and Halloweeny. Simple crafts are the best kind.

Alene said...

You're in the last month of pregnancy. You should be proud that you got out of bed!!

shellydinger said...

I love Alene's comment. Of course you should be proud of your decorations, I think they are amazingly classy Halloween, like something Martha would think of. I wish I had some of my own. I've actually been out looking for sticks and cannot find a single one that would work. Lucky you!