Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

John had the day off, so we decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this afternoon to let the kids pick out their pumpkins. (And I'm not feeling very wordy...so here's some pictures...)
The petting zoo...
Jump houses...

Straw bale maze...
Me being brave and posting a picture of my 9 month pregnant self...do I not look ready to give birth and drop 60 pounds?! (This was the best picture of my BTW, I didn't dare post any full body shots...too depressing :)
Stopping to take a picture before heading out in the field to pick a pumpkin.
Owen picking his nose in the pumpkin field, nice.

8 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Okay, first of all, I hope I look as good as you when I'm 9 months pregnant this time around. And second of all, that first picture is so cool. I really want a nice camera.

Elizabeth said...

You really look good -- at least people aren't asking you if you're having twins like they did to me... And I love the picture of Owen picking his nose. That's classic!!

shellydinger said...

I love the 1st pumpkin picture - but not nearly as much as I love the picture of you. I really think you are one of the few people who make pregnancy look good clear up until the end. You are so close!

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm pretty sure you're the same size as me.......and I'm TWENTY-THREE weeks along! You look amazing!

**KT

jessica said...

KT there's no way you've already gained 50 pounds!!! Yes, I'm accusing you of lying!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha. Ok, so I haven't gained 50 pounds. But I'm telling you........I'm large and in charge! Just yesterday my MIL said I was "gigantic". No joke. Ya gotta love it.

**KT

Kohl said...

Jess you look really good for being 9 months along! Good luck in the next few weeks. Your pictures look great!

Sheri said...

Jess I'm so proud of you for your bravery - you look great AND now you've recorded your pregnancy forever. =) I love that 4 of us from fresh. year are expecting and I'm a little jealous you're about done cooking yours... and that you're having a girl!