Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today

Today I am grateful for good friends.

Some friends took me out last night for dessert and to have a little shower to celebrate this baby that will be here shortly. I didn't make the planning too easy for them, due to the fact that I felt silly having a shower for a 3rd child, and I already have some girl hand-me-downs.
But It was so low key it was perfect. I got to have a night out, got some REALLY cute new baby clothes, (every baby deserves new, in style clothes!), and got to hang out with great friends! My only regret is forgetting to take my camera to get a shot of our group!

1 comment:

The Marshall Family said...

It is getting close!!! I just caught up on lots of your blog posts. I have been so bad with blogging lately, even reading them! I just wanted to tell you that you are hilarious! All of your posts are stinkin' funny!