Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4 months

My baby is 4 months old today. My how time flies! I took her to the Dr. today and her stats surprised me a little. She has been looking so chunky to me...but she only weighs 13 lb 12 oz. (55th percentile). She is 24 inches long (75th percentile) and her head is in the 30th percentile. That was the biggest shocker. My kids' heads are usually off the charts! She is healthy and happy and growing beautifully. And she's quite the charmer, the nurse and doctor just couldn't get enough of her.

Here are some shots I got of her today....

Owen is trying to help her look at the camera.
This is a picture from a couple of weeks ago when she went through a thumb sucking phase. It was really cute cause she'd suck on her thumb and then put her finger over her nose. Cute, but I'm glad it didn't last :o).

6 comments:

shellydinger said...

She looks like such a good mix of you and John. I can't tell who she is more like. She is always dressed so beautifully! love it.

Alene said...

I'm with Shelly. I still can't decide who she looks like. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks.

jessica said...

I dug out some of the kids baby pictures and she is the spitting image of Ains...except for the eyes, those are Owen's. So I think that's why she looks like good combo. Her eye color is still changing though, we'll see!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable Jess!

**KT

Elizabeth said...

I'm the total opposite of you -- I always worry that Davis feels too light (I even took him to the doc just to weigh him when he was only a few months old!), and then I go to the doc and find out he's just fine. It must be that my muscles are just getting bigger, right?!

EJ said...

So cute! I think she's looking more like Owen, but still a good mix.