Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Holes


Ainsley currently owns one pair of pants that don't have a hole or a patch. I don't know what it is that she does, but whatever it is, it causes a hole in her left knee. I have patched one pair of her jeans, but I just didn't bother or didn't catch the holes in time in her other pants. I am very angry that this has been happening. I bought her clothes big this year on purpose so that they would last her another year. So I have had to put up with clothes that were too big on her and now they are all falling apart. I even got higher quality pants, not that I spent more, I just got them on sale at places like Gap or Osh Kosh. (I have to admit that I am an amazing sale shopper...the above Gap jeans...$7. I know you are all amazed.)

This year she has worn out her first set of clothes. Shirts are also stained and worn. I thought that as she got bigger her clothes would last her longer because she wouldn't outgrow them every season. Now I guess she'll just wear them out faster. We really need summer to get here because I'm not about to go out and buy her new winter clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of holes, can we get a blog on John's ineptitude at hanging up blinds. (You put holes in the wall to hang up blinds, which is why I wrote "speaking of holes".) That would be funny.

Melanie said...

I love your last comment about summer needing to get here. Colin's pants all look like floods, but on our cold days here, that's what he's wearing... I'm not going to buy new pants for him to wear just for a couple weeks!