Thursday, March 8, 2007

De Ja Vu

After twenty minutes of trying to figure out how to spell de ja vu I can get on with writing about what I was originally going to write about. I gave up on trying to figure out how to spell it by the way. I guess it's just one of those words that you hear all the time, and I know I've seen it written, I just can't seem to spell it for the life of me. So there it is, the title of my post, and misspelled. If anyone knows how to spell it please help me out. Or maybe I lucked out and that is how you spell it.

Anyways...today we are packing again. It seems like only a week ago I took Ains to dance, ran errands, did all the laundry, cleaned, and packed. Oh wait, that was only last Thursday! We have had a repeat day today. Except hopefully this time we will actually get to go somewhere, not just load up the car and then unpack it. I'm sure we will, Ainsley will be absolutely devastated if we go through this again and then we don't get to go on a trip to see Aussie's grandma.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think it's "deja vu" -- I only know that because I was a psychology major and for some reason we learned about deja vu in one of my classes.