Monday, March 26, 2007

Fish Sitting

My parents and sister are in Mexico this week. They have 2 fish. Therefore we get a fish for the week and my sister's family gets to take care of the other fish. We have to feed the fish 4 little pellets morning and night. Ainsley really likes to feed the fish. We sit there captivated waiting for the fish (I'm not sure what his/her name is) to eat his food. It will be very sad when our little visitor goes back home. Actually not really, there is a reason we don't have a family pet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - it's Liz finally leaving a comment! Remember when we each had a goldfish that we kept in the same bowl. I would never clean the bowl or feed the fish, but mine lived the longest. It was named Captain Obvious. And one time someone was cleaning the bowl, and dropped a fish or two down the disposal, but they were recovered and lived a few days longer. Oh, what memories!

Melanie said...

Amen to your "there's a reason we don't have a family pet." Fish scare me! They're like houseplants -- give me a few days, and it's just about certain that I'd (accidentally) kill them.