Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tai Pan


A little while before we moved I found my favorite decorating store, Tai Pan. I loved it because they had really cute things for cheaper than anywhere else. I took time during our trip to go shopping there even though I didn't really have any money to spend. I bought this cool iron wall hanging, that John thinks is ridiculous, and a neat vase thingy. I would have bought a lot more but I used self control and will just have to wait until we go to Utah again in August to do some more shopping. Now I just have to get John to hang up my newest find.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

I love that wall hanging! Where are you going to put it? (James would think it was crazy too...)

Melanie said...

Who spent more -- you at Tai Pan, or John at the bookstore? I think if he came home with a bunch of books, you should TOTALLY feel justified in everything you bought!