Sunday, March 11, 2007

Our Real Trip





So I was awful about taking pictures on our trip to the grandparents but I did manage to pull the camera out a few times. We had a nice time. It was a pretty relaxing trip, nothing too exciting. This was the first time we have been back to Salt Lake since we moved. Ainsley had fun playing with her grandma, her cousins, and the doll house. Apparently we, or Santa, need to consider getting her one in the future. We got to hang out with all of the family that we don't get to see regularly anymore. John got to go to the book store he used to work at and came home with lots of books(I think that was the highlight of the trip for him). I got to have people around to dump kids on(the highlight of the trip for me) and I got to go to Tai Pan (post to follow). So all in all I'd say the trip was a success.

No comments: