Saturday, March 31, 2007

Easter Dilemma



Another post about children's clothing. I'm not sure what my problem is but for some reason I am having a very difficult time with the whole Easter dress thing this year. Usually (by usually I mean the other 3 Easters that Ains was alive) I find Ainsley's Easter dress early in the season and it's one I really like. This year Easter dress shopping has turned into a huge hassle. It hasn't helped that this is the first year that Ainsley has had an opinion on her clothing, or that we found her some cute shoes with pink on them, because now we were looking for a dress to match the shoes.Today Ains and I went shopping, between sessions of course, for her dress. I had already found the skirt and shirt, and had shopped around town, so today it was time for the mall. After several stores and 2 purchases later we were home. We finally decided on the dress on the right. Now I have a ton of returning to do. I purchased the other dress, skirt, and shirt at 3 different stores. Owen's shopping was so easy. John and I found him a shirt a few weeks ago on clearance that I thought was cute. He already had pants, so with that his shopping was done. I'm not sure if I make things difficult for myself, or if shopping for girls is really that complex.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

Hailey is not even 4 months and I say shopping for girls is complicated! I think the middle dress is darling too - are you sure you can't keep that one for some other occasion? ;)

jessica said...

I would keep the middle one, but it's a size too big, altering it might make it look funny...which is why we aren't keeping it. But if I leave it it will probably fit her this winter.