Sunday, April 1, 2007

Conference



Conference time is here and in our house that means homemade rolls, cinnamon rolls, and a big turkey dinner. For some reason my dad requested this meal during conference years ago and the tradition stuck in my family. When I married John he decided that this was a great tradition because he got a big dinner and cinnamon rolls...so the tradition continues. Last night Kortney and her friend Teresa came over to get the baking done. We had 6 kids here and still got everything made. We ate a ton of cinnamon rolls last night and Kortney took hers, and we were left with what is pictured above. I've eaten so many I feel sick. Ainsley refused to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast because they aren't healthy. So she had rice krispies with strawberries. She also probably isn't feeling sick right now. Later today we are going to Kortney's house for our dinner of Cornish hens (practically a turkey).

I just took the last picture of Owen because he looked so extremely bored as we were eating breakfast this morning.

Also just as a side note. I bet that there are at least 2 Dingers that are on the internet and read this during conference today.

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

Guilty! I'm part Dinger I guess. In my defense, I can still hear the speaker downstairs . . . sort of. Cinnamon Rolls look great!

Dinger said...

Mine was just after conference, so I guess that doesn't count. By the way, we are having a big family brunch at the parents' house. No turkey, but lots of good food.

Anonymous said...

Why is John drinking beer with his cinnamon rolls?

The Goob said...

Right you are.