Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tag! Your It!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Scary Movies
2. Something happening to one of my kids
3. The guy with the long nose on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My kids
2. John (when his is funny)
3. Dwight

Three Things I Love:
1. Sleep
2. Dates
3. Summer

Three Things I Hate:
1. Laundry
2. Getting ready in the morning
3. Red stop lights when you are in a hurry

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why I have been called to scouts
2. Why I'm not rich (John and I are both genius's aren't we)
3. How come I already have grey hairs and wrinkles, how cruel is that!

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Camera
2. Lamp
3. A Million cords that drive me crazy

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Listening to some sitcom John is watching
2. Holding a folder full of coupons on my lap
3. Hoping that Ains has come out of her bedroom for the last time tonight

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel anywhere and everywhere
2. Run another half marathon (a whole one is completely out of reach)
3. Go on a mission ( I copied that answer but it's a good one)

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Make really yummy desserts (except chocolate chip cookies)
2. Make cards
3. Clean (weird answer, but I am a little obsessed)

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Show any self control when there is candy in front of me
2. Sew a straight line
3. Make good chocolate chip cookies

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. The radio really loud when you are driving
2. Your children
3. The prophet

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Whining
2. Any music John listened to in high school
3. Commercials (hit mute when they come on...for those of us who can't fast forward TV yet)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Gardening
2. How to sew a straight line
3. How to be a better mom

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Mashed potatoes and gravy
2. Cheese Fondue
3. Chocolate desserts

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Saved By the Bell
2. Duck Tales
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks

Three Things I Regret:
1. Being scared of people in high school
2. Not traveling/going on dates more before John and I had kids
3. Losing my temper with Ainsley today

Three people I tag:
1. Shelly
2. Steph
3. Shauna

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

That was so fun to read! It'll be hard not to copy most of your answers (except that part about being good at cleaning . . . I'm way jealous of that).

SD and EJ said...

Fun! I love talking about myself, so visit my blog later today.

Arin Rohrbach said...

Dwight is really funny! Shun! Off Shun! And I hate scary movies too! I can't even watch scary commercials.

Kohl said...

I returned your tag so check out my blog sometime!