Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bowling


Please excuse the blurriness of the pictures but I forgot to take my camera so I got some pictures of our night out bowling with my phone. My parents invited us to go bowling with them on Friday night and we learned that John is either lucky or demonstrates some level of bowling proficiency. He had either a strike or a spare almost every time he bowled. I tried to get a picture of his leg crossing over behind him but I missed. His form was similar to what you would see on TV. His score was second only to....my mother. My mom used to drive bus years ago and took a job driving kids to the bowling alley for their class. She got the extra money and all the free bowling she wanted. So now she is still quite the bowler. Ains loved it as well. She would carry her ball up to the line, get the finger holes facing up, put her fingers in the holes, take her fingers out, and then push the ball down the lane. The ball only got stuck midway once. My glorious moment of the night was when I let go of the ball when my arm went back. I think the girls in the lane next to us got a kick out of that one as well. All in all, we had a good time and now John thinks we should bowl every week.

No comments: