Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rainy Day

It was actually sunny today but Ains was pretending it was raining. She got on her rain apparel. The blanket over the head gives extra protection. She also asked for a "sunbrella". While she was wearing this she started making up songs so I jotted down the lyrics to "The Fairy One."

Everyone a fairy came
and everything will be yours
and everything will be mine
a bunny rabbit came
and I so grateful it came
and everything will be yours and mine
and everything will be mine
(last line repeated several times)

I thought it was a lovely song.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That IS a lovely song. Maybe someday Ains and Quinn can start a band... or at least try out for American Idol.

SD and EJ said...

I think she takes after her Uncle James. He had some pretty good songs. I particulary like the ones about trees and girl scout cookies.