Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Laundry Day Take Two

Yesterday I completed my domestic duties. I went grocery shopping, and I did all of the laundry. I even washed the towels and sheets. And then last night as a gift to his mother, Owen spit up (not just a little bit...a lot!) all over his bed. During the middle of the night, I believe it was approximately 4:00 he decided to spit up all over my bed as well, again a lot. It was as if he sensed the sheets were clean and he needed to do something about it. So this morning I got to rewash all of the sheets that I went above and beyond to get washed yesterday. Next time I think I'll just wait for the spit up, or any of the other various sorts of leaks we deal with, before I wash.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

No way... If you wait for all the spit-up (etc.) to subside, you'd end up NEVER doing the laundry.

I've come to the point in my life where I don't even bother changing my kids' clothes (or even mine, usually) if they are dirty... Even if it's the first thing in the morning, I just think, "These clothes are just going to get dirtier -- I'd rather wash one REALLY dirty shirt than three kind of dirty ones." Pathetic, I know.