Thursday, March 22, 2007

John's Birthday



Yesterday was John's birthday. He is now 29. I can't believe we're almost 30. I'm assuming he had an okay day. He says he had a good birthday. He had to work and had a hearing that was supposed to go late. I felt bad that he had to work late on his birthday, I think it's bad enough if you even have to work. All he wanted to do was watch a baseball game. Since we only have 5 channels at our house he DVR'd the game he wanted to watch at my parents. So he got to spend his birthday over there. I promised him that by next year he would have the channels he needed so that he could spend his birthday at home. Although I think he cared more about just being able to watch the game than about being at home.

Ainsley got him a baseball. The scouts threw his last baseball over our fence and our rowdy neighbor dogs demolished it. Needless to say they don't get to play with this one. He got some t-shirts, Seven Years in Tibet (I finally gave in since he has been asking for this throughout our whole marriage), James Bond, some money, and a month of netflix. So we will be watching an incredible amount of movies this month. So I guess that about sums it up. And by the way, in case you couldn't tell, his cupcakes were supposed to be baseballs. I felt bad that they didn't measure up to my culinary capabilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. Happy Birthday, John!

shellydinger said...

I think the cupcakes look awesome.