Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Digging

I just dug out a black bean and a piece of corn from Owen's nose. Those are not the actual corn and beans pictured...but you get the idea. The corn was the hardest, that stuff is slippery. Right now I'm just hoping that I got everything out and that Owen has been sufficiently traumatized and the curiosity to stick things up his nose is gone. There was a lot of crying along with the sucking and digging, as well as a lot of lecturing from me. And I guess that all I have to say about that.

6 comments:

SD and EJ said...

I shouldn't laugh, but that's hilarious. Little kids are seriously strange.

Kohl said...

Glad you got everything out without having to got the ER or something. Kids are crazy.

Anonymous said...

At least you know he's normal.

Lisa-Marie said...

YOu know you're a mother when....

Yanira said...

I think Brandon was about 3 or 4 yrs old we were in NY for thanksgiving and Brandon put a bead up his nose. It would not come out so we went to the ER. Luckily he had to sneeze and it shooted out of his nose in the waiting room. Everyone that was there started to cheer for him because he was so freaked out.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh dear.